Your Personal HR Information is Moving
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
KentuckyOne Health - Louisville Market
For employees of the former JHSMH, starting Sunday, Dec. 23, your employee-related information will begin moving to HR/Payroll Connection online. (Complete your required training through LEARN by Dec. 23 to be prepared.)
You’ll use HR/Payroll Connection to view and print your pay statements, check your paid time off balance, reference benefits information, manage your direct deposit account and much more. Please note: HR/Payroll Connection is part of the broader CHI Connect information system, so some pay and benefits information will not be visible until after Jan. 2, 2013.
Try it out! Log in starting Dec. 23 to review and update your emergency contact information and beneficiaries.
- Go to http://home.catholichealth.net
- Choose CHI from the drop-down list of domain names.
- Enter the network username and password that you use to log in to your work computer.
- You’re now on Inside CHI, the CHI employee intranet. Select the HR/Payroll Connection link in the upper left corner. Look in the box titled CHI Connect.
You also can log in to Inside CHI from the “Web Links” drop-down menu on the JHSMH intranet.
Pay information will continue to be available through Lawson. In the future, access will be available only through HR/Payroll Connection. We will announce when that transition is scheduled.
Find more information about HR/Payroll Connection access, features and timing, or review the HR/Payroll Connection go-live Q&A.
Need help or have questions about HR/Payroll Connection?
- Online: Optional web-based training is available. Log in to Inside CHI (http://home.catholichealth.net) and click Resources, then CHI Connect Training.
- Phone: Starting Dec. 24 you may call the HR/Payroll Connection Support Center at 1.888.450.9450. Representatives will be available by phone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
- Locally: Your manager or HR leaders are available to help.